5.17.2008

TV Shows.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about House or American Idol lately, or am I the only one? These just happen to be my two favorite shows right now, and they just happen to be on 3 of the 5 days a week that I actually watch TV! (Except for the news... Shut up, I do watch news.) This next week is both of their season finales, and I'm pumped!

Yes, I still am in love with David Archuleta. Yes, I still think he's adorable. No, I don't think he's too young. I like both of them, but David A. had me the first time I heard him. =] By the way, has anyone seen him standing next to David Cook? He's so tiny compared to him! Either David C. is humongous, or David A. just hasn't hit his growth spurt. Who do you want to win?

House... is just crazy. The past episode was the best one I've ever seen. Seriously, did anyone see it? What did you think of it? I have high expectations for the finale! I hope she doesn't die, it would kill Wilson... Yeah, I get into it. =]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was listening to the news on the radio today, and assuming that the news items were presented in order of priority, here are the priorities of Air1's listeners:

- Update on democratic nominee in-fighting
- Update on American Idol
- Update on gas prices
- Update on Iraq

Who knew that American Idol was that important ;-)