5.29.2008

My So-Called Problem.

I'm pretty sure my life is hitting a low point right now. I'm being crunched for time. Once I get past the 20th, I'm free. (Practically) Hopefully I get a job soon, because I want to drive sometime this century.

Anyway, I keep getting these stupid letters saying something similar to this:

Just wanted to let you know, your idiot child is in jeopardy of failing the entire course. Because he/she is in jeopardy of failing, we've taken the liberty to sign your child up for a speaking proficiency exam at the end of the year so that he/she gets a better grade. Or... so that we look better. Feel free to yell at your child and be pissed off with no end in sight.

It's for french. This has happened once before about a month ago. I went to my guidance counselor, and he said it's impossible that I can fail the course. I've gotten B's in that class all 3 quarters. No possible way, period. Then, sometime last week, I got my iPod taken away for the entire day in French for checking the weather for a friend. What the heck. Then, it gets better. One of the vice principals decided to call and inform my parents that if I get it taken away again, I'll get suspended. I'm telling you, my french teacher has it out for me.

Aside from that, I think I'm going to play field hockey in the fall. I went to an info meeting during activity period, (complete waste of the few remaining, by the way), and I'm definitely considering doing it. I have no idea how to play, though. Mary is going to attempt to teach me, but I'm still sort of uneasy about that. It's a tad safer than rugby, that's for sure. Apparently it isn't. I just found that out. Great.

I got 6:39 on the mile, second to a 6:38. My best time ever running the mile for school. I feel pretty good about it. I do feel bad, though, for Mary. She threw up on the last 200m. It was kind of discusting... I went with her to the nurse. It sucks for us because we have lunch right before gym. It's hard to run with a full stomach.

I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully my weekend won't blow up in my face anymore.

No comments: