5.16.2008

Irregular...

I've been busy with school, cut me some slack. I can't blog when I have a ton of homework and tests to study for... ha ha, right.

  • I got my cyst removed on Tuesday. I don't really like it when doctors say, "This shouldn't hurt at all," when it really hurts like hell. Maybe I have low tolerance of pain or something. The orthopedics was across from a social security place, and on the other side of the orthopedics was another government building, and practically the entire side of it all windows. It was kind of cool since they reflected like mirrors, but I couldn't see inside. Makes you wonder what goes on in those buildings...

  • My braces don't hurt anymore! This is a very good thing. I can eat anything. Anything except apples. I can't bite down on apples without sheer pain. I also now have to put up with everything I eat getting stuck in them... Gross.

  • Track is over! No more taking the bus home/to a friends house and feeling guilty about it. I thought I had a pretty decent season overall. I am going to go to a gym that opened near by and *try* to stay somewhat in decent shape...

  • New cellphone charger... But only one. If you know my sister and I, we don't taking sharing too well. It's very... difficult. She always takes it, and doesn't give it back. I have to take it when my battery is beeping at me to charge it, because I always forget to get it. I, of course, am a different story. I always give it to her whenever she needs it, being the loving sister that I am...


Besides the fact that I am still currently jobless and broke (hopefully that will change soon enough) those are my updates. Today is half day, so I'm stuck home. Anyone doing anything interesting? =]

No comments: