5.10.2008

Mothers Day!

My teeth hurt. A lot. I know, take an Advil or something, right? Too bad I have the worst time taking pills. I absolutely hate pills and liquid medicine. I think medicine is disgusting and I can't swallow anything. I pretty much suffer through anything.

Anyway, Mothers Day is tomorrow as most of you know. I decided to do something a little different. Anyone that knows my mom knows that she loves flowers and colorful trees. Friday I went around and took pictures of flowers that are in her garden (and other places) and some blooming trees that are around our house. I'm giving them to her so she can have them as a screen saver or desktop or something for her work. She'll probably want to print some out too. Oh yeah, and a card.

I put most of the pictures on my flickr, but here are some.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

skill!