5.25.2008

Ready?

I've been getting into a bad habit of blogging. Blog somewhat steady, then taking like 5 days to blog again. Bad habit.

  • I saw The 2nd Narnia on Friday with a group of friends. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, especially since the reviews that I had heard from friends raved about it. I liked the 1st better. It was lengthy... The best part I thought, was the ending. I also am never eating a hot dog again in public with people watching me. The stupid thing got stuck in my braces, and I couldn't get it out of my mouth... I was laughing too hard. It wasn't even a normal sized hot dog. It was a mini one, smaller than my iPod. Talk about embarrassing...

  • I have to take Drivers ed, and that costs like, 350 dollars, and I want a car, and my parents won't let me get one unless I pay for half of the insurance. That means a job. I was getting an application at Hannaford, and I went to the customer service area, and this really hot guy was working there. Somewhere around the age of 16 or 17 or something. Super cute. I'm definitely working at customer service. ;]

  • I went through iTunes yesterday, and I found Time to Pretend by MGMT. I swear I've heard that song somewhere before. I can't remember where for the life of me. I really like it. Has anyone heard any good music lately, because I need some...

Tomorrow is a fun filled day of cleaning around the house with my family... Shoot me now?

No comments: