5.07.2008

Tired.

I'm not really in the mood to blog.

  • I just got my bottom braces earlier this afternoon. They don't hurt right now, it just feels kind of weird. (Ask me if they hurt tomorrow. =P) My mouth is sore... Which is expected when your mouth was stretched far beyond it's supposed to. My mouth also tastes bad... Bleh. On the bright side, I got to miss half of science and AIS.

  • My phone charger is broken. That means my sister and I both have dead cellphones. (She lost hers, and has been using mine for the time being... I have a suspicion that she broke it.) If you've been texting me and haven't been getting a response, that's why.

  • I would really love to sleep. Unfortunetly I have to read +200 pages and do a book report by next Thursday. I have a Unit test in Global next Tuesday. Speaking test in French tomorrow. Two labs due in Science (and review sheets). Maybe some Math review sprinkled somewhere inbetween. Not to mention the fact that I'm TIRED.

No comments: