3.11.2008

The Unknown Continues Biding Time.

Choices? Opinions? Yea, I can't seem to make any lately. Ask me about what I think about the politians, and I'll tell you. Ask why, and you won't get too much from me. Ask me what I want to do when I graduate from high school, and the automatic answer is college. What for? I've been turning over some ideas in my head, but I haven't taken any of it as what I actually want to do. It's really starting to bug me. A lot!

Here's some I've been thinking about:

Photography- Of course, right? I love taking pictures and trying to get a good angle and all that other fun stuff. But the thing is, I know people my age that like photography that are so good. Plus, I really kind of need a better camera. & A newer version of photoshop wouldn't hurt either...

Weather- Have you ever watched storm chasers on the weather channel or have seen the movie, The Day After Tomorrow? It absolutely fascinates me! It's just like, wow. Of course, I'm not really a big fan of science, but I think I would enjoy it... Maybe. Plus it ties into the
photography too.

Missions work- Yes, I know its expensive but it seems incredibly worth it. I know people that are in (or going to go to) places around the world, and I wish I was with one of them now, or when they go...

Criminology- It's one of my newer idea's. I came up with this from watching CSI. I watch all the CSI's, and I've already figured out that it's much different in real life than on a set... But it still seems pretty cool.

Meh, just some idea's I guess. I'm not sure at all about any of these. Ugh, I wish I could just know. I'm jealous of those that knew early what they wanted to do.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

when the time comes, you'll totally know what to do. And plus chica your just ending your freshy yr, have fun and explore diff electives, maybe you'll find your passion alomng the way. =]