3.24.2008

About Me:

My name is Shannon.
I want to see the world.
I'm fifteen years of age.
I'll be sixteen in August.
I'm in 9th grade.
I'm your average teenager.
I'm usually shy if you don't know me.
I love Mocha Frappachinos.
My skin isn't perfect and my hair doesn't always go the right way.
I'm happy with myself; I'm not perfect, but I'm cool with that.
I change my mind alot and believe me, it's annoying after awhile.
I'm worried that I won't go anywhere in life, and that I'll end up disappointing everyone that has helped to make me who I have become.
I want to go on a missions trip across the world someday.
Running is my life.
I've been told that I live under a rock.
I understand that promises can be broken in a split second.
I'm finally realizing that saying sorry doesn't always fix things.
I never give up on something I really want.
I mess up everything important to me. I guess that's just apart of the learning process.
I've learned that even your best friends will eventually let you down.
I'm strong, independent, and different.
Don't come into my life thinking you are going to run it or change it.

My name is Shannon,
And I want to see the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post.

Except the third from last line. Try saying that to God -- see if He doesn't break you in half, and then re-shape you into something you can't imagine.

It's ok to be molded, Shannon.