3.22.2008

Lets Spend Tonight on Top of the World.

I haven't blogged since Monday... I'm slacking.

Tuesday/Wednesday- Remember that outline that I was supposed to write over the weekend? Well, I didn't really do it. I handed it in the next class after it was due, spending basically the entire night before on it. My teacher handed it back at the end of class, since we were watching To Kill a Mockingbird, and he said I would've gotten an "A" grade, if it was handed in on time. I got half credit. Oh well.

Thursday- I seriously almost cried in math. My math teacher... He's one of, if not the most sarcastic person I've ever met. But that's why I look forward to math now. Because he is so funny. He picks on like, 3 or 4 specific people each class. It's usually the people that are obnoxious, and that's what makes it enjoyable. But Thursday, a friend of mine and I were having problems with understanding the homework. She sits to my direct left, and we trade advice when we don't understand something or whatever. We asked for help, maybe 4 or 5 times. That's not really that bad. But each time he came over, he'd make some stupid ass comment.
Now, I can usually take criticism in slight blows in public, heavier in private, like a one-on-one type of thing. I've never been made fun of that bad in my life in a classroom. I can't explain it here, because I wouldn't be able to tell it right, but I know my face was hot with embarrassment. He laid off after that though, because I think he saw me wipe my eyes. (I didn't cry, there was just moisture... Just to clear that up. =P)
But the strange thing about this is, I was amused. This is why I think he's funny. He can be a complete jerk, don't get me wrong, but it's like... I don't know. It's kind of like what used to happen with a friend of mine, when he used to make fun of me. He used to (and still does) make me feel like a total retard at times, and a long time ago, he used to make me feel the same way my math teacher did... Haha, maybe I am just a retard. Oh well.

Thursday Night- Alicia & I met up with some peoples at Starbucks in Saratoga, for Cops and Robbers playing open-mic at Caffe Lena. (Sidenote- I LOVE Mocha Frappachinos.) We froze to death on our way to CVS to get batteries. It was like a mini tundra. I almost forgot the batteries at the counter too... So it would've made freezing to death pretty pointless. Ha. We walked to where they were playing, and they were unfortunetly one of the last people to pick when they wanted to play... So we stayed until the entire thing ended, which was like, 11:10 or sometime around then. They were pretty good. ;]
Alicia's step-dad was late, so Alicia and I were standing outside, freezing our butts off, until I started dancing/singing to my music to keep warm... haha. I bet she had fun. I cannot sing for anything. Oh well.

Friday/Saturday- Went to the Easter Service at Clifton Park, which went really well. There was no graphics person, so at times I was running and/or stretching to the computer from the video board, which wasn't so fun. But finally Sammy took over the board, while I did graphics. I have never run graphics at Clifton Park for an actual service before and it was pretty cool...
After the service ended, I went over to Carolines for Sarah's party... They stayed up until about 12 or 1, while I was on Carolines laptop for a few hours after that, talking to Paul over aim... Even though he was across the hall.
We spent the entire day just hanging out and such. We watched Enchanted, which we made fun of during the entire movie. It was hilarious.
After Sarah left, the Matula's and I went to the 6:30 service in Malta. I didn't stay, my mom picked me up. Once I got home, I passed out on my bed for a few hours... And I just woke up at 10. It's going to be a very long night for me. Oh well.



See more pictures...


I'm planning on putting up an Easter post sometime tomorrow or Monday. So look forward to it!

No comments: