3.12.2008

Pointless Late Night Rambling...

The whole Spitzer scandle is starting to bug me. It was going to catch up to him eventually. Idiot.

David Archuleta is pretty amazing. Even though he stumbled in the beginning of his song... Twice.
I had a dream a few days ago that I was on American Idol, on stage, right about to sing something... I took a calming breath, knowing and feeling confident. I hear Ryan Seacrest indruduce me in. The music starts playing, and all of a sudden my mind just goes completely blank. I stood there like a complete retard while the music played on... I don't remember anything else, but it couldnt have been anything good! Haha, talk about embarrassing. I wonder what they would do if something like that did ever occur on live television...
(Side Note: I cannot sing, at ALL. Just sayin.)

I need new music. Anyone heard anything good lately?

I'm left-brain oriented?

I'm reading To Kill A Mocking Bird, (for english) and its not as horrible as some people said it was. Of course, the majority of people that said it was extremely boring are people that don't like to read. Which, I don't understand at all. How do people not like to read???

Mary's boyfriend (aka: Kayla's cousin) is coming to school on Friday!!! Just thought I would mention that, since they read this blog. Heh. ;]

4 comments:

Jeremy Erndt said...

i like the rambling...Good stuff packed in there lol

Jeremy Erndt said...

also on the music thing here are some bands to check (they seem like they fit your style maybe hah):

1.Mainstay
2.Days Away
3.Lost Ocean
4.Amber Pacific
5.Jonezetta
6.The Graduate
7.Southcott

ok talk to you later woo woo

Anonymous said...

LOL@SHANNON O.O

Shannon said...

Haha, glad you enjoy it.
Thanks! I'll check them out!

Oh,
Hi lil Jon!