3.24.2008

Somethings In Life Are Unforgetable.

Last year I posted a blog about how much my life has changed over the past few Easters. This year I plan to do it again, just not as lengthy.

This year I, once again, went to the Clifton Park campus for the 2 services. I wore a dressy shirt and jeans. Nothing elabrate like last years outfit. The first service was packed! The second was full too. Actually, not really... But there were more people than normally though! Ha. After church my mom, sister, and I went to Starbucks. I, of course, bought a Mocha Frappachino. It's heaven in liquid form with whipped cream. No lie.
Afterward, we went home and vegged for a few hours. Around 5, we ate our Turducken. It's Turkey, Duck, and Chicken... It mostly tasted like chicken, though. Then I went to the Wises to watch Star Wars... The Empire Strikes Back, I think it was called. But I really just wanted to see Ben. ;]

No rewinds, no second tries. Here's what has changed:

  • I went to Lift Camp over the summer. It did change my life, but for better or worse? I have yet to answer that question myself. So much stuff happend after that week, it's debatable if it was even worth it.

  • Yes, he and I did "break up" or however you would like to classify it. I'm over it. You should be too.

  • Friends of mine are moving back to Canada. I'm sad about that. They're amazing, and he was my mentor, but the upside is that I get to go and visit them!

  • I pretty much survived 9th grade. I was so nervous at the beginning of the year, it's almost [but not quite] funny to look back on. I've settled into a core group of friends, and I'm comfortable. But I still have 3 months left... Anything could happen.

  • When I look back and read some of my blogs, I cringe. I truely hope my writing skills are better now.

  • Last year, I was told that I was supposed to create my own student production team for Vertical/Nine12. Unfortunetly, that fell through after several events. I haven't thought about it since then. Now, pratically a year later, I've been asked to make one again. I have a little bit of mixed feelings about it, but I'm doing it anyway. It's kind of strange, though. I'm not nearly as nervous as I was last year.

  • I've once again realized I have the most amazing friends. I've gained so many over the past year, I don't know where I would be without them.

Those are probably the biggest changes in my life, I guess. If I remember something, I'll put it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

- Yes your blogging has improved greatly.

- We'll be back to visit here too, y'know. We're not dying... just moving home.

- You're gonna rock at VPT: The Next Generation...

Alicia said...

hehe mocha Frap!!!
ode to the fomey goodness!
but on a serious note, life has deffenitly changed and will continue and you have so much ahead of you so many great things

power to ya

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.