1.07.2008

Wow!

Has it seriously been since MAY since I've last posted?

Holy crap.

I guess I have some catching up to do, huh?
Since I cannot possibly blog about my life since May{?!}, I'm just going to start with the biggest event of the day...

Today was our first day in gym that we were supposed to go swimming. Me and the rest of my class being freshman, we've never swam for gym before, and everyone knows how clean our school pool is. Not. I have gym 3rd block, which is right after my lunch, but almost at the end of the day. I feel horrible for anyone that has gym 1st block.
But all I can say is, that it was really, really, really cold, and anyone that can swim for a sport, I give kudos to.
I also played with my iTouch toward the end of 4th block, and I found out something that I'm not at liberty to say here, but I probably could of lived my whole life without knowing. My curiosity always gets the best of me.


I don't think I'm going to be able to post everyday, because of track, but I'll try when I get the time...

No comments: