1.14.2008

Mid-Terms & "Pre-Regents"

Yep. We're halfway through the year, and how do they reward us? Tests!
Figures, right?
Here's my schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:
2nd Block: Huge Global Test... Besides that, a Normal Day.

Wednesday:
1st Block: English Mid-Term (Easyyy)
2nd Block: Global again (No test though)
3rd Block: Gym (Swimming for over an hour. Yeah baby.)

Thursday:
1st Block: French Mid-Term (Cake)
2nd Block: Keyboarding Mid-Term (Ridiculous, I think)
3rd Block: Science "Regents" (GAH) It's not counting as a "Regent Exam", but it's a test that my teacher made, and it's in the style like a regents exam. She calls it "Pre-Regents". Still kind of intimidating.

Friday: (Half Day)
1st Block: Math
2nd Block: Study Hall (Gay, I'm trying to switch that class for Art 2D or something. Anything could be better than wasting your time and credits in an 100 minute Study Hall)

All those classes are about 100 minutes long.
Blocks are pretty much the order my classes are in. It should be self explanatory.
My science teacher gave me this site to prep for the "regents", and I guess it's alright.
http://www.regentsprep.org/


In other news, last night was United, and it was quite fun. I had a blast. =]

No comments: