1.22.2008

Blogging from my iPod.

I finally figured out how to blog from my iPod touch! It took me a week, but it was so worth it.
My parents decided to get verizon online, which I'm not compaining about, because with aol I wasn't able to use the Internet on this. The only downfall is that they also got parental controls. I cannot go anywhere without their password, and that means they know everwhere and everything I'm going/doing. Now, I have nothing to hide, but I would like a little bit of privacy.

In other news, today I had to go back to school and it wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be, except for 4th block. That was as horrible as I expected it to be. Today was the start of second semester, and I only had one small schedule change, compared to what most people I know had. I now have ais math. Oh Joy. I had it three years ago and it did nothing for me, so what makes them think its going to miraculously bring my grade up from an 80 to a 95 now? It's pretty stupid and a huge waste of my time, if you ask me. I've already talked to my guidence counslor about this a few weeks ago, but I think he just doesn't want to go through the hassle of changing my schedule. Even if he does pull me out of ais, I'm still screwed with another study hall because it's too late to put me into anything useful...
Yeah, fun stuff.

On a lighter note, I'm trying to get a bunch of people to go and hang out at the mall and maybe see a movie on Friday @ Wilton. If you want to hang out, call me and we can meet up. =]


(Update: Why the date says January 22 is beyond me... I actually posted this on the 28th.)

2 comments:

michel said...

ohhh what movie?

Shannon said...

I dunno.

We're mostly playing it by ear.