1.18.2008

Church Hopping

Tests are over, for me anyway, and I now have an entire week off. I'm happy, because now I can catch up on sleep again...

Okay, so there is this little prayer group called "Spartans for Christ" that meets every Monday in Mr. Mody's room. I've been apart of this group for a few months now, and I really like the people that are apart of it. It started sometime in mid-October, and once I heard about it, I started going I think after only a few weeks. It's inexpressibly nice to know that there are other Christians that have my back.
We've done a few projects within the school, but we've been limited to a few things because we need around a good solid 20 people to start coming regularly. Right now there is only about 11 or 12 or so, which is pretty decent. One of the projects we're thinking about doing is going to each others youth group, or church hopping. I really like this idea for two reasons:
1. I would love to see other youth groups. I haven't been to another in several years.
2.
Northway is above and beyond traditional churches, and I love bringing people (and seeing their expressions.) No matter how much I may disagree with a few things, it's been my home for 3 and a half years.

So I can't wait till we actually carry out this little project, and I can't wait for more to come!

No comments: