4.01.2007

Yay for shopping!

So my weekend wasn't totally how I planned it, but since when have my weekends turned out the way I intended? Not very many.
On Friday I was very very close not going to the mall, because I guess my mom thought that since the Hoenzschs weren't going, little Jon and his dad weren't going, so that automatically meant that I wasn't going. That got straightened out, and I was able to go, even though my mom wasn't too happy about it...So while we were in the mall, little Jon had to go into Hot Topic. He was like...You HAVE to go in there...While I'm like...um, Goth store, much? So while he went in, I was hesitating to even set a foot in there. I went in about 5 seconds later because Jon's dad was somewhere else and I wasn't up to being alone in a crowded mall. It's not really bad in there, I don't hate it...but it's not my style. Yeah, Jon got his Retard-O-Bot t-shirt that he ordered from Florida. He felt very special. We walked around...A LOT. But it was fun enough. I tried to get Jon to go into Abercrombie & Fitch, but it was a worthless effort, he ran away. ^_^
On Saturday I went to the mall to get my haircut, and I must say it looks good. At least, I like it. Then hung out on the computer for awhile, then went to the service at Malta. Since I was not needed that night, I just hung out with Bates[when he wasn't hitting on college girls... ;] and watched my sister to make sure she didn't run off somewhere with her friend. After the service I held Benjamin for about 30 minutes straight, he's getting pretty heavy. ha ha. Then the Wises invited me to Friendlies along with Jon Bates, which was really nice of them. Then on the way home Nic tried to explain Currency and how much money I'd get if I exchange a U.S dollar for a Canadian dollar...It didn't go so well...I think I got some of it though. ha ha.
Today I once again went to both Clifton Park Services, which both went EXTREMELY well. In between services are so boring, I must recommend more of you peoples coming. Then afterward, I got my Easter outfit!! It's amazing. I love it. =D Went home, hung out and watched Nascar for a bit, and went on the computer. Now I'm listening to P.O.D. -"Going In Blind" talking to Alicia and Karl, and on myspace. This is pretty much everything I do on normal Sunday nights.

=]

7 comments:

KarlH said...

Bates...*shakes head*

Jon said...

IT'S NOT A GOTH STORE YOU STEREOTYPE!

Jon said...

O_o

Shannon said...

pff, then what is it?

You called American Eagle a Prep store.

Jon said...

Did not...I just made an asumption by all the people who go in to that store. And I have seen some older people go into Hot Topic and they aren't Goth so =P I win n00b

Jon said...

PS I found out how you found my blog. So change it back...

vptpwns.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

That's a pathdedic asumption, and you DID say that American Eagle was prep. ALSO Abercrombie and Fitch. Prolly Hollister too.

I've never seen anyone not dressed in something black, or something else that fits the sterotype, go in there.

Just because I havn't been in there as much as you, doesn't mean I've never walked passed it before, or stood across from it waiting for my dad to come out of some stupid sport place.

I know what sterotypes are, and I was saying how I think Hot Topic is a Goth store. Prolly 99% of teenagers think it is too. Just like 99% of them think Abercrombie and Fitch is a prep store. I don't see the problem with you about this?