4.12.2007

It's A Winter Wonder Land Outside...[Again]

I haven't been blogging a lot...Because I haven't had anything to blog about....but now I do! yay! =P

Yesterday Alicia picked me up at my house at around 1ish or so, and spent about 10 minutes in a stupid McDonald's drive threw line, and I actually saw that Mark guy that little Jon talked about, which was pretty interesting...So we eventually got to Alicia's house, and we ate chocolate and talked for like, an hour or two which is always fun, and decided that we wanted to go for a walk...But didn't know where to go. I came up of going into town, since I've only seen it by driving through it. She asked, and we were able to go. And I got to wear her hat the whole day, because my bangs were being really dumb...

It took...about maybe...30-45 minutes to actually get to town [Which is normally 5 minute ride], with 3 different people honking at us [that we had no idea who they were], a kid on a bike with his friends saying how amazing [ugly, I think] his scarf was to us, and a dog chasing after us. Yeah, when we got into town, she showed me how many antic stores there were...which was pretty funny, and many other places. We stayed on the main road pretty much the whole time, and sprinted at places where we had to cross the road, and ate sugared covered fries in a minuscule park on the steps of a baron gazebo. [Yes, I said sugared covered fries...Alicia accidentally mistook it for the salt shaker. But they weren't too bad.] It was a pretty pathetic park. With one baron tree, and another was an evergreen, that still had Christmas lights on it. 5 benches and an empty gazebo. I think the gazebo was once painted...But the paint was chipping off it...When we started to head back, I wanted to stop at Quiznos. So we bought chips, and a Mountain Dew and ate there for a little bit...

Then to my shock, while Alicia and I were talking and eating I had my back to the door, and all of a sudden I hear "Heeeyyy, Frazzy! I thought I recognized that sweatshirt from somewhere!" [I was wearing my big gray track hoodie from last year.] It was my Coach from XC and Track. It was kinda awkward, because I haven't talked to him in several months. haha. And because I was eating Chips and a Mountain Dew...He's a total health nut...Then a few minutes after he left, so did we, and walked back to Alicia's, then it got really cold. It took about 3-4 hours to walk to her house, walk through town, then walk back to her house...I had alooot of fun though =]

When we were a few minutes from her house, I was having a hard time breathing for some reason, we stopped for a few minutes and sat on a metal bar connected to the bridge over a small river. Then we had two people honk and one wave again. [It's always nice getting the crap scared out of you.] When we were ready, we went back to her place to watch CSI, Scrubs, and 5 minutes of something about how much of a skank Paris Hilton is...while eating Pizza, and drinking Root Beer and Mountain Dew...woot! We were a little high strung, and went online from 9pm-1am talking to peoples, and commenting "Little Plaid Boxer Lad"...and talking about how hot he is. [rofl] No, but we did have a pretty interesting comment convo with him, and aim one too. Then Little Jon called, then I was online talking to 3-4 different peoples while Alicia was on the floor, talking to him. Then I went to bed, listening to my iPod while Alicia was practically passed out on her bed, just barely talking to Jon....hahaha.

Woke at about 9am, and rolled over to a blindingly bright window. Only, it wasn't with the sun shining through. No. It was freshly fallen snow, that covered the trees, and it shown through the window pretty much blinding me for 5 minutes. After I was able to see again, I went downstairs with Alicia, and she's a good cook, because she made french toast. yay! lol...then hung out in Alicia's room till my mom came...it took her about 45 minutes to find Alicia's house...She was pretty much right next door too...ahha

Yeah, I'm gonna go now, to see if I can find some money around here to buy some food for the mall tomorrow =P ahahaaaa

5 comments:

KarlH said...

"little plaid boxer boy"

haha.

michel said...

i made the same mistake with the fries. sugar covered ones are good too

Anonymous said...

shanshan is a wayy better nickname ;o)

Jon said...

dude mark is soo cool ^_^

Yay for the mall tomorrow!

w00t!

Shannon said...

LOL its not my nickname, it's karls...

;]