4.05.2007

Every Single Word I Say is Judged by a Million Critics.

So Vertical/Nine12 presents last night went pretty well, and was a real treat! Vertical went great, from the stupid addition game that we played that I did not get at ALL, to Mr. Straights sermon ^_^. Then when Vertical ended, I hung out with peoples for a bit, and almost ate tofu [ick]. Then Nine12 Presents started out with most of the adult leaders dancing to a Backstreet Boys song, which Cherish and I were pretty much dying of laughter in the back. [After, Cherish and I were talking about how we know all of the words to that song, and we haven't heard it in YEARS. It was pretty funny ;]. Alicia and Karl did great!! Major props to them! James' poem was pretty shweet as well! Probably the most hilarious was Zach and Paul...^_^

So today is a boring day, as boring as watching paint dry, BUT it's SPRING BREAK! Woot! =]
Tomorrow I might be goin up to Clifton Park or Malta to help where ever I'll be needed, then running a 6pm service at Clifton Park. Then might be doin something afterward, but that's undecided yet...

I'd better see some familiar faces on Sunday though!

2 comments:

KarlH said...

thanks!

Yeah, I had fun.

michel said...

thanks


yea it was purty cool