4.14.2007

We have fallen, we have fallen again tonight...


Just to briefly state what I did yesterday...
Early afternoon I got picked up by little Jon and his dad, and picked Alicia a little later, to go to Wilton mall at which we hung out at for a few hours. Alicia and I literally dragged Jon to go into Abercrombie & Fitch, and the picture is of him holding his nose because he thought it smelled bad, in the entrance ahaha. I learned how to do "the walk" which I was so uncordinated at, and yet fun. Also a little later, Little Jon "lightly" pushed me, which made me trip over my feet, and landed flat on my back in the middle of the mall. Kinda embarrassing. hah. After the mall, we all headed over to karl's house, and the Matula's and Zach were already there, so we hung out on the couch watching people play Wii while people started showing up. I finally learned how boring WoW really is...ahahha, no jk, but I will probably neverrr be as interested in it like Karl or Devin is..hah. Watched the guys play Halo...Then played Man Hunt outside...which I thought was really fun. I was chasing after [I think] Zach, and my foot got caught in like, a ditch or a root or something, and my other leg kept going, and I did like, a split in the snow, then fell on my back. Which everyone thought it was positively hilarious...I did too actually lol, my whole upper back and down was soaked...Then my mom came and dropped off little Jon at his house...

This is a pretty small blog, because I could add alot more details to it, which I probably will later when I'm a little more focused...

[P.S.- I'm planning to get some of pictures of my easter outfit up, here and on my myspace, because some peoples are requesting it, so look out ;]

4 comments:

KarlH said...

thanks for coming!

caroline! said...

i didn't think it was funny when you fell.

















































ok yes i did.

KarlH said...

/agree

Shannon said...

I know, you [both] were laughing.

=P