4.22.2007

Sundays Rock...

Today went really well, at least I wasn't home on the computer, like I usually am, right? Here it is in a nutshell...

I helped run both services at CP, which both went pretty smooth.
Afterward I went to the Wises for lunch with Dave B, and Bates, who came a little later, for their bbq before the fast started. Really good hamburgers and chicken. I was stuffed after my first serving...Although I'm starting to regret not eating the last chicken breast they had. I also learned that Dave likes ranch dressing. alot. haha
After we ate, I pretty much sat on the couch for awhile, relaxing, and dozing, while they all talked about stuff that I had no say in, because I pretty much had no idea what to say.
Then we followed Dave and Bates to a Mini Sports Plex, and I pwned Dave at go-carts, which was pretty fun, and [kinda] learned how to *properly* hit a golfball off of its tee. Which, I think I sucked at. =P
I'm pretty hungry right now. I REALLY want some pasta. Are we allowed to have pasta? Does anyone know? Yeah, Tomorrow's going to be difficult...

2 comments:

KarlH said...

you said pwned!

caroline! said...

lol i am soo enjoying this food thing. I ALWAYS wanted to do it. No lie, its my dream come true.