4.30.2007

Get Supersonic


Last night VPT, and a few others, went to a Family Force 5, TFK, TobyMac, and Building 429 concert. I thought FF5 was the best, then Toby Mac. But all of the bands were pretty awesome overall. A few hours before the concert started, we played on a playground and I smashed my head 2 times, on two different bars, pretty hard. Needless to say, that hurt quite alot. Went to Price Chopper, and looked for food. Then having no place to eat, we ate near the road, on a patch of green grass. Most of us tried to get people to honk, although some were more successful than others. We started being watched - or stalked, which ever one you want to call it- by 3 "gangsters" in a ugly green car, so that was interesting. Afterward we all headed over to Toys R Us, and some of us [James] were planning to be kicked out. I went along with it, because I've never been kicked out of any place before. Yes, I'm a good girl. =P We eventually did get kicked out, which was hilarious.

By the time we were done with that, it was time to go back to where the concert was, and walked, and walked, and walked, to the end of the line. We played duck, duck, goose and did other stupid stuff that I can't really remember right now. The wait wasn't actually too bad, and there was I thinking we were gonna wait in that never ending line for hour or something. We got in, and looked for seats. We got the very back row, but it was in front of a window, so it wasn't too bad. We weren't even back there most of the time, but the bands were so deafening loud, you could hear it out all of the way to where we were parked. That's loud. Plus it doesn't help that we stood next to the speakers for FF5/ some of TobyMac either. I couldn't hear a thing for like, 20 minutes, everything was dulled. That isn't gonna be a good thing for when I'm older. =P After FF5, I bought one of their t-shirts, which is amazing. Then unfortunately I got separated from everyone during TFK, and I was kinda pissed at that. But met up with people again after they were done...I got home at like, 12:45am or something around there, and listened to my iPod for an hour or so, before actually going to sleep. My mom said I didn't have to go to school if I didn't want to. I woke up at around 9, so yeah, no school. =]

3 comments:

KarlH said...

how's your head today...?

Shannon said...

Fine, actually. I thought I was gonna have a massive headache. =P

michel said...

no fair my mom made me go to school. and yes i love planning to get kicked out of places