3.19.2007

See, it's a blog.

Friday had to be the day I've gotten the most texts during school. It was pretty funny, it tested how much teachers actually pay attention [Which, they don't] and how curious people are when I get a text in the middle of class. [Which they are]"Who's it from? A friend from a different school? What's it say?" Quite annoying actually, but I liked the attention. ^_^
Saturday I hung out at home until around 4. I was supposed to go to the mall with Little Jon, Alicia, and Karl. But you can imagine how that turned out. Alicia's mom wouldn't let her because she's not allowed[i guess] to hang out with guys anymore for the next month, and Karl's mom never gave him an answer, and my mom wouldn't let me go to the mall if it was just little Jon, his dad, and me. That fell apart, so I went to the Malta campus at around 4:45, and helped around a little, and hung out with Karl and Joey most of the time, and Caroline, after she got there. I got to run the board. I haven't done a real service in Malta in awhile, So, I made a few accidents here and there...lol But nothing too detrimental. Then after the service, Father Jon, Caroline, Mrs.Matula, the Hoenzsch boys, my mom and I headed out to Stewart's for some free ice cream, then went home and watched cops. Bring on the stupid idiots that hide cocaine in their pants!

Sunday I headed up to Clifton Park, and went through 2 smooth services, [even though I had to watch the so-so job I did the night before] then went to Malta again for VPT 'work day' for a few hours, which was really fun, and headed out to the Hoenzschs for bible study. After I got home from that, I had to do 3 hours worth of homework. I really hate homework, seriously.
Today was eh. School days are always eh. Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays are the only days that are actually worth something to me right now. Kinda sad, but I hate my school, and I bet High School is even better. I CAN'T WAIT.

Have a great week off Jon!!!!
=]

2 comments:

Jon said...

you CANT WAIT! ahah

KarlH said...

ha, you can spell my last name right! lol.