3.19.2007

Poems

What is up with people writing poems!!?

I don't have a poetic bone in my body.

While everybody else does.

hahaha

I don't understand poetry either. It's like...WOW, you definitely could tell there was no point to that. Either that, or it's some what good. Not that I would know what good poetry is, but yea. [I think some of it is for pansies, like James, but I guess it's for expressing yourself...?] I have no clue.

I'm prolly gonna get murdered for that last statement, but oh well ^_^

5 comments:

Jon said...

Jame's won't do anything that n00b

michel said...

um jon i disagree. and shannon u right, ur gonna die

Jon said...

n00b! You won't hit shannon. You do and I will hit you =P Eye for and eye. You hit a girl...I will hit a girl...YOU hahahahahaha

michel said...

yea but u dont make fun of someone for something they do. how would u like it if i made fun of u b/c u like ddr.

Jon said...

I would be fine with it n00b! I write poetry as well and I play DDR and I feel fine about what Shannon said. It is an opinion