3.23.2007

Half Day, Peanut Butter, and Mia

Today the entire school district got a half day...Well, the students did at least. I got home at around 11:30, and did what any bored teenager does when they have nothing productive to do, besides watching TV. Yes, I went on my very crappy computer and talked online to people. Usually, I'm all over half days, I have something planned, or I just call someone up close by and go to their house, or to the Y. I JUST found out about the half day 2 days ago, and everybody had something planned, and none of the other school districts got half days...That I know of, so I was stuck at home, on the computer, listening to my iPod on repeat/shuffle for awhile until my sister got home decided she felt like she wanted to go online. Sometimes I get off before she asks, so she doesn't bother the crap out of me by asking, but today I didn't because she kept talking to me about how much she absolutely llllllluuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvssssssss her boyfriend[which by the way, she broke up with, then someone asked someone out, and now they're going back out again...all this in a 2 month period. If you read her myspace display name...or her buddy profile on aim- which by the way isn't very clean -...you'll get a laugh, I know I did. ahah] But anyway, I got offline, and slept for about 45 minutes until I was rudely awaken by my dogs barking, and my arm tucked behind my head, which was oddly numb. So while I was waking up my arm, my sisters cell rang, and she got offline to talk to guess who?...If you thought her boyfriend..YOU'RE RIGHT. So I went online, then had to get off and on various times for different reasons.

The one I'm going to talk about was when I was hungry and decided to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I get the bread...the peanut butter...spread the peanut butter on the bread...look for the jelly. NO jelly. I go to my second alternative, Honey. Alas, no honey. So since I was still hungry, I decided to have a peanut butter sandwich. Now as I'm getting to the point of this story, I think I should say this -> As some of you know, my sister is deathly allergic to Peanuts. Anything that has a peanut product in it, she can't have. So obviously, she can't have peanut butter...at least, I hope it's obvious. =P So, I'm walkin down the hallway with my peanut butter sandwich and she comes out of her room as I come by and, [as stupid as someone can get] she asks in utter shock,
"Is that for me? You're too kind!"
I'm like..."I wouldn't touch that."
She's like, "Why not?"
I say, "It's a peanut butter sandwich."
Her face turned PALE. No lie. Then this is what confuses me. This is what she said, "YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE ME A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH!? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?"....She called mom...complained...I got yelled at...I tried to defend myself, saying I had no reason to try and kill her today...That didn't go over well...and somehow in all of that I slammed my leg in a door...No, not through glass...and thankfully I didn't get into too much trouble ^_^

I just found out that she's coming to vertical on Wednesday as well...

3 comments:

KarlH said...

ha, sounds pretty unfair.


I always have peanut butter and honey. It's raddd.

michel said...

wow great sister

Shannon said...

she's not always like that...but today just happened to be one of those days for her I guess. =P