3.05.2007

I do not smell like poo, no matter what headline says that.

Sunday actually went better than I thought it would go, surprisingly. After the amazing first 2 services, one of them a video service, at CP i went over to the Wises. Not long after I got there, Bens diaper had to be changed. I actually changed Bens diaper! This is pretty much a milestone because I never have changed a babies diaper, let alone a baby boys =P But yea, I did..kinda poorly, but Nic was there to help...thankfully ahaha. Then after that I had to fix some sound box..[while enduring the occasional "How to save a Life" lyric over and over and over and over again by Jon]...which all i really had to do was put screws in it...but i actually had to take it apart 2 times. One time it was half way done, I forget why I took it part...but the other time I go to put the battery into the thing, the thing that connects the battery is stuck INSIDE. So i had to take it apart AGAIN to pull that conncector thingy out, and yea. Kinda got annoying. And yes, my vocabulary is big. Then after that I made some slide for the announcements for church, and learned something. Jon doesn't like ANYTHING I like.. He didnt agree on the font I picked, he didnt agree on how bright the picture should be, and he doesnt like how my layout on myspace looks! It's like, ugh. =P
Then I had to save the announcement slides, and Jon was like, name it anything..."Jon is a poo face" sounds good to me, huh? lol, im just so cleverrrrrr. Then after I got done with that we all went to the CP church to test out the soundboard that I so easily put together, then they dropped me off at Malta, cause my mom was there cause she teaches a Starting Point class, and waited there for about an hour, then went home and bed. woot! Today wasn't that exciting, I'm just waiting for this weekend! Yay Elevate!


Oh yes, and if any of you did happen see Jons display name last night, he IS a poo face =D

1 comment:

KarlH said...

ha, he is!