3.25.2007

"I didn't do it on purpose, I SWEAR!"

Just one of the many stupid things Ive said today, not to mention the dumb things I did.

So at around 8am, I woke up to dog barf on me...Then rolled over on it...>_< Not one of my best ideas, eh? Got ready for church...Then stopped at Dunkin Doughnuts, unfortunately I wasn't able to get anything thick and warm, because of my voice, - It just got over being nice and squeaky - I was afraid of it getting all icky again. So anyway, the 9:30 service at Clifton Park kicked off pretty well, nothing too bad happened...Until you go about 10-20 minutes into the service. I was leaning back in my chair, my legs all nice and stretched out, thinking, Oh, I won't hit the switcher on top of the box that turns off basically everything besides audio/lights, that Caroline did 3 weeks before...I'm gonna have to start second guessing myself. Because I guess my foot was right on top of it, and I moved, and then...Black. Within a few seconds, I was on the floor, tears streaming down my face, with Dave and Jon Bates scrambling to get everything back. Yeah, I felt pretty crappy after that. It took about 15 seconds to get the feed back on the side screens, but thankfully the middle HD feed didn't go black...After a talk with Jon, I felt a tad better. ^_^ The 11:30 service went much better than the one before it. Then headed down to the Wises to spend the day with them, and Karl and Little Jon. We watched some Apple Videos, Home movies, and a movie...and I can't remember the name...haha but there was this scene, and there were these two guys fighting [Matt Damon] and I guess when they were fighting, someone knocked some gas over, and Matt Damon killed the guy with a Magazine[v.s a knife...], and when he was done with it, he stuck it in a toaster, and there was this scene where the house exploded. Now, I didn't catch the part where the guy knocked over the gas, so I was like "HUH? You can make a house explode by putting a magazine in a toaster?" haha, yea...Then after little Jon left, we saw some pictures of Jon and Nic a few years back, which was sweet. I really hope that I could go to Malaysia later in my life, that'd be pretty cool...So once again, I'm at Malta, with all of my fingers, thinking about rubber duckies...[Don't ask]

^_^

2 comments:

Jon Wise said...

ha ha ha, that was pretty funny...

KarlH said...

ha,

that toaster part was pretty funny.

sorry I was sort of all like:

"zomg! I only listen to music with screaming in it!"