2.23.2007

Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow.

Around 2:15 yesterday my dad dropped me off at Crackerbarrel on a very snowy afternoon for mrs.matula to bring me to her house. Well I guess I was a little earlier than I thought, and mrs.matula said I could sit in a rocking chair across from where the cooks are and the waiters/waitresses go until she was done. Not that I was complaining, I love the rocking chairs they have there. Anyway, when I sat down in the rocking chair I didnt notice what was attached to back of it. I didnt fully realize it was there until i started rocking -cause, it IS a rocking chair- and then I felt something hit my back. I thought it was some little kid -which was stupid on my part because there were NO little kids around, duh- and I just kept rocking...*hit*...rocking...*hit* and it just got so annoying. I couldn't very well get up and see what it was, because I would've looked weird with all of the people around, and I didnt want to move to the rocking chair across..but I guess I looked stupid already. So I decided not to lean back and forth anymore. Then the power went off. Have you ever been in school when the power goes out and all of the kids are like YES! Well it was exactly like that, only much, much quieter. Only I dont think the people that were eating there liked it very much. Then about 5 seconds later it came back on. Then about 5-10 minutes later, mrs.matula was done, and she said we could leave. So I got up, anxious to see what was on the back of my rocking chair. It was some pink colored gaytarded bunny cover for the rocking chair with a huge carrot in its hand, [I figure that the carrot was the thing kept hitting my back] which they were trying to sell. It was 10$. I personally would've only bought it for 1 dollar, but whatever. So after a few stops, we eventually got to the matulas.
I spent about 2? hours there with caroline, alicia, and sarah until mrs.matula told us to start to get ready to go to Willard Mt. to tube! So I got all dressed up, from my hat to my socks, and waited inside until somebody else got done getting ready. Then Joey called and said, "Is your refridgerator running?" then hung up. Then Alicia, Caroline and I called him back, and yelled "N00B!" when he picked up, then hung up quickly. It was really funny. Then we started to burn up, and waited outside for awhile. Then I picked up some snow, expecting it to be all fluffy, when it stuck together when I packed it. Then I told alicia, and hit the snowball with my foot. That sparked interest with her, and we attempted to play hackysack with the poor snowball. Unfortunetly, everytime we either kicked it, or fell on the ground, it fell apart. It's not like we couldn't have made many, many others, it's just that it got kinda boring, and we both suck at hackysack. So then I just threw the snowballs as far as I could at the driveway. Then James got dropped off, then we all just hung out until Karl and family, and Jon R came. They couldn't make it up the steep driveway up the house, so they walked up the hill. Although we ran down the hill to meet them, which was pretty funny. Then mrs.matula told us that we can't go tubing because Willard was closed. Then about 5 seconds later, the Wises pulled up...halfway at least. Then we ran down to them again, and told them about the news, then Jon randomly pounced, or at least that's what it looked like, on Joey or was it Willy? I don't remember. But yea, that was really funny, then we had about an hour long snowball fight then a poor game of capture the flag because everyone was too exahusted to even attempt to play. Except Karl, of course. Then we went back inside into the warmth, and took off the wet clothes, got into dryer clothes, and hung out for a little bit. Either watching Left Behind on the partially crowded couch, talking in the kitchen, or talking in carolines room/on the stairs. Then at around 8 my mom picked me up at crackerbarrel to bring me home.
I got home at around 8:45ish, and I didn't even bother to watch the rest of american idol, [not that its anygood this season anyway] I just went straight to bed. I slept for a good 11 hours, with a few rude awakenings from my dogs, I slept like a rock. then this morning when I woke up, my back and my shoulders were, and still are, SO sore! Its ridiculious! haha. So today I have nothing planned to do, and its gonna be so boring, so if anyone decides they want to do something, call me!!!
Then tomorrow the high school youth group, nine12, is going up to samuel's coffeeshop to clean up or out their basement. Although i'm not technically allowed to go, because im in middle school, I can, and the rest of the VPT, can go because...well i dont know exactly why, but i know we can go. Hopefully I won't be as sore tomorrow...

Yesterday was pretty sweet, and i'm so happy that I got to spend it with you all. ily=D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go because VPT is special ;o)

KarlH said...

:-)

caroline! said...

ha that was a pretty good day

we have to do that again