2.27.2007

Typing without using your index finger is weird

Nothing has really happend that important recently...and nothing i really want to talk about here, but ya I have no idea how im gonna be able to keep updating this blog with school. I dislike budgeting my time =P On another note, I cut my finger today. Its loverly on my left index finger, near my nail, with a bandage over it, so it makes it hard to type. So instead of typing with my index, im typing with my middle. Its kinda weird, but ill get used to it eventually. Today is Mias[my sister] 13th birthday as well. So I'm gonna have to celebrate that tonight. Another, more special day for her getting all of the attention. *rolls eyes*
soo, ya nothing interesting happening. I'll blog later...

1 comment:

KarlH said...

aww.

:-(

I'll kiss it make it better!
hahahhahhahaa.

see you tomorrow friendd. :-)