2.28.2007

The 1st of about one billion blogs i will post about American Idol

Last night I watched American Idol for the first time since they were sending people to Hollywood. I don't really like watching it until the competion actually starts getting good. The guys were up, and I only got to see from the guy that was up second, to the very last person, and I've already picked 3 favorites. In the order of most liked, they would be...

  1. Chris Sligh
  2. Blake Lewis
  3. Nicholas Pedro

I like the 1st two the most because....I dont know, i just like them and Nicholas is hott =P lol, I havnt heard any of the girls, and i doubt i will for awhile because they sing on wednesdays, and vertical's on wednesdays, so oh well...[sidenote: no guy will ever be as good as chris daughtry!]
=]

2 comments:

caroline! said...

i totally agree with your top peoplesss

Chris sligh is so funny

blake is like super cute and he can sing

and nick

god what a voice

Anonymous said...

I love AI! Which one is blake? I like Chris Sligh too, and the guy who beat boxes b/c that is just cool. And you are not missing much with the girls, you just need to remember one thing: LaKisha (and we DV-R every week so if you ever miss you can catch it at our house!)