2.15.2007

My Views

My opinions on a view main things...

Politcs/The War: I tend to lean to the Republican/Conservative side alot more than i do the Liberal side. I like to support the president, more than bash him. I think it's a sign of real weakness of the country when we don't stand behind our president, I mean come on, most of you people DID vote for him incase you forgot. And I do support the war. We can't just leave there and come home and leave everything to the terrorists. Also, i firmly believe that if we do leave, they'll start attacking the United States.

Abortion: Unless for some strange reason it is absolutely necessary you have to get an abortion, i'm all against it. It's you're own fault you got knocked up.

Gay Marriage or Homosexuality: I think he can do a better job explaining this than anyone.

Global Warming: If i understood it at all becides, the earth is heating up and its all our fault, i would give my opinion =p

I would give my opinion on other things like for example, Stem Cell Research, but i honestly dont know really anything about the other stuff.
ohh well =]
Also, when the Presidental Race becomes closer, I'll give my opinion more about that. [but, i like John McCain more then Rudy Giuliani though]

1 comment:

Jon Wise said...

So how do you reconcile Global Warming against your Republican belief system?