2.20.2007

So in the past few days

[in no order]

I've been badly insulted.
I've been sad.
I've been happy.
I cried.
I've been hurt, emotionally.
I've realized that I unfortunetly have barely any empathy.
I can't do anything right.
I've prayed with a friend.

I've been cursed at.
The world became strangely real.
I don't say what i'm feeling, but I expect people to know how I feel.
And I wish that it would come true.

Had a sleepover.
Went over to a friends house.
I want stuff I can't have.
I realized that what I want, won't come for a very long time.
And it hurts.

2 comments:

caroline! said...

I can agree with almost everything on that list. Life is so hard, but luckily, i have you and alicia and jon and the whole vpt to help me realize that this isn't life.

When we're with God, we're truly alive. <3

Anonymous said...

super stuff, but very sa, have faith sister life will rock ur sox, when ur down jsut reember whats most important in your life and remember how may amazing relationshipd u have and when in doubt Prayer Time!!!!Yipppppyyyyyyyy