2.23.2007

My Top 10 Songs.

I gave it some thought, and now here are my top 10 fav songs on my iPod. You can ask why, if you want, but the reason I wont give reasons for every individual song is that i would take a long time to write =P If you want to check out the lyrics, just click the title of the song.

  1. "Hurt" - Thousand Foot Krutch
  2. "Stars(From the Mount Wilson Observatory)" - David Crowder Band
  3. "New Design" - Thousand Foot Krutch
  4. "Plc.4 Mie Haed" - Linkin Park
  5. "Satellite"/"Thinking About Forever" - P.O.D [tie]
  6. "Hero" - Superchick
  7. "I Climb" - Thousand Foot Krutch
  8. "The War" - Angels and Airwaves
  9. "Run" - Kutless
  10. "Everything to Me" - Avalon

These songs are newish, to pretty old, but that's because I didn't exactly get to choose the songs I got to have on my iPod...And I am going through an obsession with TFK...lol

4 comments:

KarlH said...

good music, yo.

Anonymous said...

TFK does rock.
Plus they're Canadian, so they're extra awesome.

Told ya that was good music on your iPod ;o)

|PAULINC.| said...

Its good that all those songs have amazing lyrics. TFK is |33t 4tw

Alicia said...

hmmm yes hurt tre sup-air, but done better by NIN or johnny cash, chk it out =)