4.21.2008

That's What HE Said.

This past Sunday I...

  • Was smacked in the face while Dave and Will Bush decided to do chest bumps in order to get pumped up for the services. I somehow knew that that was going to happen. I was trying to get out of their way with Sue, to let the boys do their testosterone thing. Obviously that didn't work. I sucked it up until I started crying in the bathroom with a friend of mine that saw me in the hallway on the verge of tears. My nose didn't bleed, but it felt like it would. It still hurts.

  • Watched one of my camera people pass out. Second scariest thing that I've ever witnessed. (First was Jon putting his arm through a window.) I was actually watching him about five seconds before, wondering why he wasn't fixing his head room... I, naturally, started crying while no one else was. I think every single one of my emotions are hardwired into my tear ducts. Then I look like Rudolph, because my nose gets all red. Very attractive.

  • Went to Saratoga with several friends after church. We pretty much just walked around and did nothing except... Well, walk. We went to Starbucks (Mocha Frappuccino <3), probably walked the main strip three times, went around and through Congress Park, hit Wendys twice, went to CVS and Friendly's in an emergency, Ben & Jerry's was nice and cool inside while Caroline and I bought Alicia ice cream for her birthday, and we sat on the ledge of a two story parking garage... It was awesome!

  • Served for VIP Night at the Malta campus. We got there at five, and ate a lot of food. Actually, I did. But it was all out there in the open and waiting to be eaten. I ate a lot of healthy foods, and mingled with some adults that I knew. It's sad how I barely know anyone now. I still know a bunch of people, but there are so many more volunteers now. =P I ran graphics for worship, then I helped at Kidzway with pretty much everyone that went to Saratoga plus James and lil Jon. I had a blast, and the little kids are so cute!!

Today was not that good of a day. Brinking on absolutely horrible. I'm going to go and get some sleep...


No comments: