4.11.2008

No Sleep.

It's finally break! Too bad I'm completely exhausted... I got like, no sleep at all this entire week. I'm not going to get any tonight either.

We got report cards today! I have an 87 overall average. I went up in all my classes, except math... But only down two points. So I guess it's not that bad.
Tonight I'm heading over to Carolines house to have breakfast for dinner with a bunch of people, then afterwards we're going to another friend's birthday party in Saratoga until around 12. I probably won't sleep for a few hours after that anyway. Like I said, no sleep. Saturday I'm chillin with Caroline all day, and probably going to church in the afternoon. Sunday is church, then youth group in the afternoon.

Monday and Tuesday is nothing. Hopefully some well needed sleep.
Wednesday I'm spending the day with the Wises.
Thursday is the Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch concert. I'm bringing a friend of mine for her birthday. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday I'm hanging out with friends for most of the day.

That was a rough picture of what I'm doing this coming week. Not extremely busy, but it's decent. =]

Oh yeah, and I have practice from 9-10:30 a.m. everyday. We have to keep a log of every workout we do over break. It's going to be fun!

No comments: