4.29.2008

If you never try, You'll never know.

As most of you know, I serve a fair amount. I serve on a weekly basis for my church. The occasional Saturday then every Sunday for services in the morning and for my youth group in the afternoon. I've helped out with Nine12/United serves, whenever that's scheduled, I'll do it. But not only that, I really love to serve. Production never gets boring for me, and I just like to help out where ever I'm needed.
That's why I was really bummed when I found out that my church isn't going on a mission trip this year. I was told that we might go somewhere in the Adirondacks, to help clean around the area or whatever, but I guess that never worked out. But now I really really want to go.

I've had this burning feeling in my heart, and I'm pretty sure it's not by coincidence. Yesterday I spend the majority of the day looking at oppurtunities to go on mission trips, and all of them are either past the deadline for entries, or they conflict with my other plans over the summer.

Except one. I don't want to go into too much detail, especially since I haven't even talked to my parents about it, and I shouldn't get my hopes too high... But I'm crazy excited!!!!!

Keep ya posted. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep that flame flickering