4.15.2008

Just Words...

I hope he doesn't mind me putting part of our conversation up here, but this has made my entire week so far. It's something I never want to forget. I smiled for the longest time afterwards too.

This happened earlier on AIM.

*: You should be getting compliments daily ShanShan
*: You truly are a pretty girl
*: I read you as a pretty independent Individual who just loves to have fun
*: Not afraid to be herself
*: Shyyy
*: Cute personality
*: Deffinitely fun to be around, talk to, and hang out with
*: Hugs are amazingg
*: "The Face that's meant to smile"
*: Addicting is a great word because I find myself wanting to hangout with you
*: more and more, each time I think about it
*: I'm also curious to how you are solo, away from a group
*: You also seem like the kind of person where everday is different
*: how the next day will be a mystery
*: because no one ever knows what ShanShan will do nextt
*: You're sense of humor, smile, personality, and shy nature make you easily one of the cutest girls everr
*: ontop of that you're pure, with morals
*: In this day and age
*: such perfection is really hard to come across
*: and before you can argue perfection, understand that to me; you are more than an amazing person
*: I'm luckyy to have met you because I feel like a bit of who you are will rub off on me and last with me till I die
*: You're the kind of person I never want to forget
*: that's why I love my friend Shannon
*: [you can talk nowww haha]
Xcountryrunnr72: I love how you can get this much from me and we've only hung out like, 3 times.

Regardless! You've made me practically cry. thats the most amazing thing anyones ever said about me. ahaha.
*: the most amazing thing
*: is
*: It's all true
*: I did say you were such a mystery
*: and that's another reason.. only 3 days
*: and I felt such things radiate from you
*: imagine what weeks
*: months
*: and hopefully years will do.


=]

No comments: