2.13.2008

Secret Valentine

Another snow day! Last year around this time, we had a snow day too... And I started blogging on Valentines day! It would be my 1 year marker... If I blogged for an entire year.
Ohh well.

For lack of anything else to blog about, I'll blog about what's going on for the rest of the week, in whatever order I think of first:


  • Nascar! I love Nascar. Sunday is the Daytona 500, and I'm pumped!
  • Of course, Valentines day. It's always a nice little reminder - for people that don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend - that you're still single.
  • Possibly Movies/mall with Kayla and Mary on Saturday, so I can meet Marys boyfriend!! Plus I want to see Step Up 2.
  • Saturday I'm going to both services, so say hi!

I found these two bands that I am loving right now:

  • We the Kings
  • Making April

Simple Plan & Natasha Bedingfeild came out with new albums too, and I think they're alright.

=]

1 comment:

Alicia said...

happy valintines day chica, even if it is a nasty reminder, but i <3 u so, that should count =]