2.28.2008

A Twist In My Story

I think 3rd quarter is the worst out of the 4. I have a DBQ (Document-Based Questions for you Canadians that don't know) for Global about the Islamic Empire, Byzantine Empire and the Tang & Song Chinese Dynasty Golden Ages, a research paper, and about a gazillion tests. Plus it's the teetering point that winter slowly disinegrates into the long, rainy, and drawn out process of spring. I'm all for warmer weather, but it's the whole getting there that I don't like. Today for example, it was like 5 degrees with the wind chill. Now this time next week it's going to be around 50, then it's just going to get freezing again. It's torture!

Anywho, I'm thinking about applying to Word of Life to be Staff over the summer (June 28th {or so, it's whenever I get out of school} till August 9th {I still want a birthday party while my cousins are in town!}. I went to Word of Life Ranch several years ago, and I pretty much loved it. But I don't have any idea what the age requirement is, so I'm supposed to be getting an e-mail sometime tomorrow or the next day. Like I said, I'm just thinking about it...

-Oh, If anyone doesn't know what Word of Life is, it's a Christian Bible Camp from 6 year olds to 18 year olds. The Ranch is for 1st - 6th graders. The Island is for 7th - 12th graders.

Tomorrow: CHUCK E. CHEESE with VPT! Haha, I can't wait. ;]
Saturday: Babysitting my cousins.
Sunday: UNITED!!


By the way, I'm watching American Idols elimination round and David A. is so going to win, and by far I might confidently add. He's the best out of the guys, and I have yet heard any girls that were anything special.


Update: The minimum age is 14. So I think I'm going to do it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually really want to go to the camp this year. I've not been, but I've heard it's amazing and I'm pretty excited about it.

Alicia said...

o yes i see it now...*sings* dismantle repair-repair"

and w00t dave A!!!!

and u go girl word of life =]

Anonymous said...

this was a very well written post. we enjoyed reading it a lot!