2.08.2008

Photography
















Most anyone that knows me knows that I really like photography. I'm pretty obsessive about it, even if I don't say anything. I usually think to myself, 'If only I had my camera... That'd be an awesome picture...' because I don't carry it with me, and I mentally kick myself for not doing so. If I see a good opportunity to go outside and take some pictures, I'll do it, but not very often. {I don't like the cold.} Sometimes I wish I could go and take my car and go for a drive and take pictures... But {for now} that's only a wish.

A little while ago, I decided to go outside and take some pictures. They're decent {for a canon powershot} I wouldn't say amazing. Maybe someday when I have a little bit more self-confidence, I'll show them... There is this course, called 'Digital and Technical Photography' that I really, really want to take next year. I hope I'll be able to...

I found this
blog randomly, and I absolutely love her photography and her editing. Go to 'Archives' to see more of her pictures.

No comments: