6.23.2008

Fun!

I had the best weekend.

  • Friday I went to Borders & Fridays with my mom. I finally bought some much needed books, and a few other things. It was nice.

  • Saturday I finally mailed my passport. Note the finally part. I should get it in 2-3 weeks... Hopefully more around the 2 week point. (crossing fingers.) I'm happy though, that I sent it. I've been so stressed, and you know what happens when I do? I get zits and other unholy bumps on my face. Unfair!
    The rest of my day was spent with friends at the Great Escape for Glory day. I had so much fun.
    I Tanned. Got soaked in the lazy river. Competed who could keep their hands up in the air the longest on the Pirate Ship. Glasses breaking in the line for the Pirate Ship... Wedgies!!! =P Walmart for super glue and deodorant. Subway. Competed who could keep their hands up in the air the longest on the Comet. A lot of walking and pictures. Finally the Sky Coaster! Had to practically beg Carolines mom, but it was so worth it!
    When we left, we sang to a bunch of songs and stopped by A&W. Best root beer ever!


  • Sunday was the Malta Celebration. The very last service in the Shops of Malta! (And my first Sunday service in over a year and a half!) Its sad to think about. I've spent the past 4 years there, and I have so memories. It was fun to reminisce with Caroline and Katie.
    After the service, the church held a huge picnic out on the new property. It didn't rain at ALL! How awesome is that? It was fun to hang out with everyone and watch the baptisms.

Today isn't going to be eventfull. Hopefully I can get my glasses properly fixed, so it doesn't look like I'm lopsided.
I have a few pictures on my Flickr. Check them out. =]


No comments: