7.06.2008

Playing my little part in something big.

I'm leaving tomorrow (that's if I finish packing) at the crack of dawn (7:45 baby ;) with the middle schoolers from my church. We're going to PA, and I'm not ecstatic about the cramped school bus ride there but once we get there and get situated I'll be ohkay. Supposedly there are about 60 kids...

I'm really looking forward to going. It's where everything started for me, two years ago almost to the day. Weird.

I'll be back on Friday...

Then off to Canadia!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time at camp! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day...U did a phenomenal job as a counselor. God is using you big time! Hope you had fun in Canada.

Anonymous said...

OH EM GEEEE!!!! Update your blog!!!1

Kayla said...

shannon
this is annoying me....WRITE SOMETHING NEW!
haha
love,
kayla